- The necessity of defending the Italian race;
- The issue of hygiene and health care;
- The battle against alcoholism;
- The problem of demography and birthrates;
- The dangers of urbanism;
- The question of Alto Adige (South Tyrol);
- The war against crime and the Mafia;
- The question of anti-Fascist political prisoners;
- The use of violence;
- The tasks of the government, the party and the militia;
- The battle for the Lira;
- The Fascist attitude towards democracy;
...and many other subjects.
The text of the speech can be read below in English and Italian.
English: Speech of the Ascension, May 26, 1927
Italiano: Discorso dell'Ascensione, 26 maggio 1927